Using ArtStudio, Snapseed, LensLight and TitleFX. And lot of others
It's not just a hobby, it's a passion.
I've reach the top according to the usage of the iPad for my work. It's time to make the switch to GIMP and later Photoshop
My full name is Sylvia, but everyone calls me Syl. Working 5 days a week. Mother of 2 kids. Grateful for the Twilight Saga because it brought out my creative side.
`All characters of my work belong to their rightful owners.
This is pure for entertainment only and no profit is being sought or gained`.
Ofcourse I'm really honoured when you favorite one of my deviations, but I don't always have the time to thank everybody individually.
You're allowed to download my manips, edits and paintings for free for personal use. favorite it first. If you want to post it on a website, just ask me. After posting send me your link.
Don't remove my tag on my work and claim it to be yours
Rules for the Premade Backgrounds:
1. You must have a deviant art account.
2. You can not use our stock in anyway that promotes or contains animal cruelty, hatred, racisme, sexploitation, or pics depicting cruel and otherwise socially, morally reprehensible acts
3. You must give this account credit when using these stocks always.
4. To give proper credit you must provide a link back to my stock account ~SPRSPR's Digital Art in your submitted artwork descriptions and please include links to which of my stock you used.
5. You must give me a link to your deviation. You may send me a note, leave a comment on my front page or reply under the stock you wish to use.
6. You may not redistribute these stocks.
7. You may not use these stocks in the creation of other stocks.
8. You may submit your artwork as prints on DA, but not as is. You must thoroughly manipulate it by mixing it with other stock or your own imagery, so that my stock does not constitute the majority of the picture.
9. Commercial use: You MUST NOTE me and tell me what project you plan to use it in FIRST. In some cases I might charge for usage, and in others it may be free depending on the stock and the project it is used for.
10. You may display your work on other sites, as long as you credit this account.
11. Feel free to post your beautiful Art where ever you want Myspace, Facebook or any other online site you visit. You do not need to ever ask, YOU ARE the artist and you have the right to show off your wonderful creations where ever you want as long as you provide proper credit.
12. AND MOST OF ALL...Have lots and lots of FUN!!
Current Residence: Netherlands
Favourite genre of music: Rock
Favourite style of art: Fantasy
Operating System: iOS and OS X
MP3 player of choice: iPhone
Personal Quote: 1 life isn't enough